The bank in brief:
- Ringkjøbing Landbobank was established in 1886
- Balance sheet total: 69,0 billion DKK
- Tier 1 capital ratio: 17.4%
- Total capital ratio: 21.6%
- Shareholders' equity: 9.3 billion DKK
- Profit 2022:
- before tax: 1,880 million DKK
- after tax: 1,495 million DKK
- Core earnings: 1,969 million DKK
- Rate of costs: 31.1%
All figures are per end of 2022.
The bank had at 31 December 2022 50,554 registered shareholders.
The shareholders below have informed the bank as follows under the Danish Act on Capital Markets:
- ATP, Hillerød, Denmark — owns more than 5% of the bank's share capital