The bank in brief:
- Ringkjøbing Landbobank was established in 1886
- Balance sheet total: 60,4 billion DKK
- Tier 1 capital ratio: 17.6%
- Total capital ratio: 22.3%
- Shareholders' equity: 8.7 billion DKK
- Profit 2021:
- before tax: 1,538 million DKK
- after tax: 1,229 million DKK
- Core earnings: 1,548 million DKK
- Rate of costs: 33.6%
All figures are per end of 2021.
The bank had at 31 December 2021 51,258 registered shareholders.
The shareholders below have informed the bank as follows under the Danish Act on Capital Markets:
- ATP, Hillerød, Denmark — owns more than 5% of the bank's share capital
- Liontrust Investment Partners LLP, London, Great Britain — owns more than 5% of the bank's share capital