The bank in brief:
- Ringkjøbing Landbobank was established in 1886
- Balance sheet total: 54.9 billion DKK
- Tier 1 capital ratio: 17.5%
- Total capital ratio: 21.1%
- Shareholders' equity: 8.1 billion DKK
- Profit 2020:
- before tax: 1,144 million DKK
- after tax: 920 million DKK
- Core earnings: 1,168 million DKK
- Rate of costs: 36.2%
All figures are per end of 2020.
The bank had at 31 December 2020 50,450 registered shareholders.
The shareholders below have informed the bank as follows under the Danish Act on Capital Markets:
- ATP, Hillerød, Denmark — owns more than 5% of the bank's share capital
- Liontrust Asset Management Plc, London, Great Britain — owns more than 5% of the bank's share capital