Since the beginning in 1886, the bank has focused on credit line management and cost control - we still do - and that has resulted in a first-rate bank.
The bank in brief per medio November 2018:
- Ringkjøbing Landbobank was established in 1886
- Balance sheet total: 49.3 billion DKK
- Rate of costs: 42,7%
- Tier 1 capital ratio: 15.3%
- Total capital ratio: 19.3%
- Shareholders' equity: 7.2 billion DKK
- Profit medio November 2018:
- before tax: 752 million DKK
- after tax: 623 million DKK
- Core earnings: 841 million DKK
All pro forma figures are per medio November 2018.
Additional key figures? Please click here.
Merger with Nordjyske Bank
On 8th June 2018 Ringkjøbing Landbobank mergered with Nordjyske Bank. Read more about the merger here.
The bank had at 29 June 2018 54,668 registered shareholders.
The following shareholders have stated that they own more than 5% of the bank's share capital:
- Nykredit Realkredit A/S, Copenhagen, Denmark
- ATP, Hillerød, Denmark